CFSP Course Dates
Within the UK:
1. CFSP for those OPEN TO WORK. FEA is offering its CFSP course for free to people from the hospitality industry who have been made redundant as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and are looking for work within the industry. The course, which normally costs £950 + VAT, has limited numbers, so anyone interested is encouraged to apply soon. Up for grabs are 40 places – 20 for those who worked in the foodservice supply chain and 20 for people from the foodservice operator side. This special course will have exactly the same content, benefits and cachet as the standard CFSP course and will be led by Graham Veal MBA FCIM CFSP, founder and managing partner of GCA Management.
Seminars take place from 13:00 to 17:00 on Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th March and will be held via Zoom. The exam will be held on Wednesday 17th March, from 09:00 to 12:00. The exam venue will be confirmed in the New Year. Link to the application form for CFSP Open to Work
Closing date for applications for the CFSP Open to Work course is 27th January 2021.
2. March 2021 Course: Online seminars via Zoom in the afternoons of Tuesday, 23rd and Wednesday, 24th March. In person exam to be at First Choice Group, Cannock on Thursday, 25th March. Online booking form for the March course.
3. June 2021 Course: exact date and venue TBC.
Cost for courses inside the UK:
Your payment covers the CFSP programme and evaluation of experience. If you pass the exam you will receive regular updates and information to recognise your status as a CFSP accredited professional.
£600.OO + VAT for FEA and FSCI members.
£950.OO + VAT for all others.
Outside the UK:
2. Ireland CFSP: Thursday, 4th and Friday, 5th of March 2021, to be held in association with IFSA, Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, Dublin. Download the booking form for Ireland CFSP here.
3. France CFSP: Wednesday, 8th and Thursday, 9th of December 2021, to be held in association with SYNEG in Paris. Download the booking form for France CFSP here.
Terms and Conditions :
You will be invoiced when your booking is received and the study guide will be sent once payment is made. Your payment covers the programme, study guide, evaluation of experience and regular updates and information in recognition of your status as a Certified Food Service Professional. Places cannot be cancelled but can be transferred to a colleague. You must give 30 days notice before the Seminar if you need to defer to the next seminar date. If you cannot attend the CFSP course you have signed up to, you must attend another CFSP course within one year of that course or you will be required to sign up and be invoiced again.