CFSP Course Dates
Within the UK:
1. June 2021 Course: Online seminars via Zoom in the afternoons of Monday, 28th and Tuesday, 29th June. In person exam on the morning of the 30th of June at Hobart UK in Peterborough.
2. November 2021 Course, CFSP for Senior Management: Thursday, 25th and Friday, 26th November 2021 to be held at the FEA office in London. This CFSP is exactly the same content as a regular CFSP course, but is open only to those in positions of senior management to provide an learning atmosphere of peers. Online booking form for the CFSP for Senior Management.
3. December 2021 Course: Monday, 13th December and Tuesday, 14th December. In person seminar and exam at Rational UK headquarters in Luton. Online booking form for the December course.
Cost for courses inside the UK:
Your payment covers the CFSP programme and evaluation of experience. If you pass the exam you will receive regular updates and information to recognise your status as a CFSP accredited professional.
£600.OO + VAT for FEA and FSCI members.
£950.OO + VAT for all others.
As of 1st July 2021, there will be a £100 additional charge for the physical copy of the CFSP study guide, Introduction to Foodservice. A PDF copy of the study guide is provided with your booking payment.
Outside the UK:
1. Ireland CFSP: New Dates! Thursday, 7th and Friday, 8th of October 2021, to be held in association with IFSA, Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, Dublin. Download the booking form for Ireland CFSP here.
2. France CFSP: Wednesday, 8th and Thursday, 9th of December 2021, to be held in association with SYNEG in Paris. Download the booking form for France CFSP here.
Terms and Conditions :
You will be invoiced when your booking is received and the study guide will be sent once payment is made. Your payment covers the programme, study guide, evaluation of experience and regular updates and information in recognition of your status as a Certified Food Service Professional. Places cannot be cancelled but can be transferred to a colleague. You must give 30 days notice before the Seminar if you need to defer to the next seminar date. If you cannot attend the CFSP course you have signed up to, you must attend another CFSP course within one year of that course or you will be required to sign up and be invoiced again.