CFSP Course Dates
1. Ireland CFSP: Originally planned for Thursday, 26th and Friday, 27th of March 2020
POSTPONED to Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th September 2020. If you were booked on the March course, your place is automatically transferred to the September dates. All new bookings welcomed. To be held in association with IFSA at the Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, Dublin. Download the booking form for Ireland CFSP here.
2. June CFSP: Thursday, 25th and Friday, 26th June 2020, First Choice Group, Cannock. Complete online booking here.
3. CFSP for Business Leaders: A course only for those in a leadership position. Course attendance subject to acceptance. Thursday, 1st and Friday, 2nd October 2020, FEA Office in London. Complete online booking here.
4. Dubai CFSP: Wednesday, 28th and Thursday 29th October 2020. The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management. www.emiratesacademy.edu Complete online booking here.
5. France CFSP: Wednesday, 9th and Thursday, 10th December 2020, Paris. In partnership with SYNEG. Download the booking form here.
6. December CFSP: Wednesday 9th and Thursday 10th December 2020, Smeg UK, Abingdon. Complete online booking here.
What does it cost?
Your payment covers the CFSP programme and evaluation of experience. If you pass the exam you will receive regular updates and information to recognise your status as a CFSP accredited professional.
£600.00 + VAT for FEA and FSCI members.
£950.00 + VAT for all others.
£900 for Dubai delegates.
Terms and Conditions:
You will be invoiced when your booking is received and the study guide will be sent once payment has been made. Your payment covers the programme, study guide, evaluation of experience and regular updates and information in recognition of your status as a Certified Foodservice Professional. Places cannot be cancelled but can be transferred to a colleague. You must give 30 days notice before the Seminar if you need to defer to the next seminar date. If you cannot attend the CFSP course you have signed up to, you must attend another CFSP course within one year of that course or you will be required to sign up and be invoiced again.