Becoming Accredited to CFSP
CFSP is open to anyone within the Food Service Industry.
To successfully achieve the designation (and the benefits that accrue), candidates must demonstrate all of the following:
- study for and pass a comprehensive written test
- attend a full day seminar prior to the test
- prove certain levels of experience in the industry
- show personal development through the completion of recognised education/training programmes
- demonstrate active involvement in the industry
- designation and receive regular communication from the programme.
What does it cost?
Your initial payment of £800 +VAT (£550+VAT for CESA/CEDA & FCSI members) covers the test programme, evaluation of experience and certification membership.
In return you will receive regular updates and information to recognise your status as a CFSP Certified professional.
How do I apply?
Complete the booking form at the link below and return the form to Jocelyn Carr, Jocelyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Booking Form here