Becoming CFSP Accredited
CFSP is open to anyone within the Food Service Industry.
To successfully achieve the designation and the benefits that accrue, candidates must demonstrate all of the following:
- study for and pass a comprehensive written test
- attend a full day seminar prior to the test
- prove certain levels of experience in the industry
- show personal development through the completion of recognised education/training programmes
- demonstrate active involvement in the industry
What does it cost?
Your payment of £800 +VAT (£550+VAT for CESA, CEDA & FCSI members) covers the test programme, evaluation of experience and certification membership.
Once your pass the course, you will receive regular updates and information in recognition of your status as a CFSP accredited professional.
How do I apply?
Complete the booking form at the link below and return the form to Jocelyn Carr, Jocelyn.email@example.com
Download the Booking Form here